Anyone having trouble with image caching?

Support requests, bug reports, etc. go here. Dedicated servers / VDS hosting only
cfarence
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Anyone having trouble with image caching?

Postby cfarence » 11 Apr 2013, 06:39

I upgraded to the latest version and now I seem to be having trouble with image caching. It was working and now after I updated it refuses to cache any of the images. I have tried turning image caching off and then on again. That didn't work, I even tried deleting the feed and re adding it. Nothing seems to take care of that.

Anyone else having this problem?

PoGo
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Re: Anyone having trouble with image caching?

Postby PoGo » 12 Apr 2013, 16:38

Hello,

Same problem here, I updated to the last commit on Git, checked if the cache directory is writable, etc.
I have the problem since the last update on 1.7.8

[UPDATE]
I had the option "Use less traffic" checked on the login form, which seems now to disable inline image display.

cfarence
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Re: Anyone having trouble with image caching?

Postby cfarence » 12 Apr 2013, 17:54

PoGo wrote:Hello,

Same problem here, I updated to the last commit on Git, checked if the cache directory is writable, etc.
I have the problem since the last update on 1.7.8

[UPDATE]
I had the option "Use less traffic" checked on the login form, which seems now to disable inline image display.

I just checked the cache directory everything seems fine in there, and I don't have the "Use less traffic" checked. I did try checking that option and it disables images all together.

Return to “Support”