Cannot load more articles when scroll bar is not visible

Support requests, bug reports, etc. go here. Dedicated servers / VDS hosting only
HunterZ
Bear Rating Disaster
Bear Rating Disaster

Cannot load more articles when scroll bar is not visible

Postby HunterZ » 09 May 2013, 20:22

Using v1.7.8 with the default web UI with combined=false.

Sometimes when the article content pane is closed when I click on a feed, tt-rss will populate the headlines pane with a small enough number of unread headlines that a scroll bar doesn't appear.

This gives the false appearance that all unread headlines for the feed are currently being displayed, and as far as I know there is no way to cause more to load without doing something to make the scroll bar appear (such as clicking on a headline to make the article content pane appear).

fox
^ me reading your posts ^

Re: Cannot load more articles when scroll bar is not visible

Postby fox » 09 May 2013, 20:55

You might want to consider searching before posting.

HunterZ
Bear Rating Disaster
Bear Rating Disaster

Postby HunterZ » 10 May 2013, 00:11

I did, but apparently I failed. Any hints on what to search for besides "scroll" or "scrollbar" that would lead me to a thread that you're hinting at the existence of?

Going back 2 months in the search results, the only report of a similar issue I could find is a post with no replies that was attached to the end of a thread discussing an unrelated issue: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1655&start=15

Everything else I see appears to be regarding different issues (e.g. scroll bar visible but loading does not occur when scrolling down).

HunterZ
Bear Rating Disaster
Bear Rating Disaster

Postby HunterZ » 15 May 2013, 09:25

This appears likely to be fixed in 1.7.9, as tt-rss now seems to enable the scrollbar even for feeds that have very few headlines visible.

Return to “Support”