Fatal error, unknown preferences key: _ENABLED_PLUGINS

Support requests, bug reports, etc. go here. Dedicated servers / VDS hosting only
achel
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Fatal error, unknown preferences key: _ENABLED_PLUGINS

Postby achel » 04 Jul 2013, 13:53

Hi,

I have manually update ttrss, merged the config.php as it does and now, when I go on my agregator I have this error :

Code: Select all

<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Fatal error, unknown preferences key: _ENABLED_PLUGINS (owner: 1) in <b>/home/.sites/33/site5/web/classes/db/prefs.php</b> on line <b>108</b><br />
{"error":{"code":5,"message":"Version non valable pour le sch\u00e9ma de la base de donn\u00e9es. <a href='db-updater.php'>Veuillez le mettre \u00e0 jour<\/a>."}}

It seems that the db schema have to be updated but I don't know how to activate the plugin system.

Many thks for all of those who is able to help me in resolving this problem that I didn't found on the forum before posting it.

fox
^ me reading your posts ^

Re: Fatal error, unknown preferences key: _ENABLED_PLUGINS

Postby fox » 04 Jul 2013, 16:44

You can run the updates from the command line using update.php or open public.php?op=dbupdate.

achel
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Re: Fatal error, unknown preferences key: _ENABLED_PLUGINS

Postby achel » 04 Jul 2013, 16:46

I have found how to do it : I have just remove the line 108 in /db/prefs.php (check of smthg making the message error) so it continue and ask for the db update :-). I have replace the line after the update completed.

Now, It still just a little problem : the images (wath is in /images) are broken (the star, the image of publishing, etc).

Return to “Support”