first of all thanks for such an amazing software it works smoothly, an upgrade from 1.8 to 1.9 (through command lines) was smooth, but I didn't notice.
A few hours before doing the upgrade I installed a new add-on in firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firegloves/ and after the upgrade I couldn't log it again. The profile box was showing "undefined", and then any time I logged I received a nice error.
I reinstalled it from scratch, reinitiate the database, checked the code (I'm newbbie with php, css, etc..), review GIT for changes, complains in the forum, without finding nothing that helps. I was close to mention it here, but I know how this forum works so I prefer to review it on deep, until I remind that I installed recently some add-on, deactivated it, restarted firefox and everything works smoothly.
This post is just to say "thanks" and to annotate somewhere that the add-ons of firefox can give this issue, I think is not mention in the FAQ neither in the http://tt-rss.org/redmine/issues/570
Support requests, bug reports, etc. go here. Dedicated servers / VDS hosting only
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests