Vanishing icons in firefox

Support requests, bug reports, etc. go here. Dedicated servers / VDS hosting only
xtaz
Bear Rating Master
Bear Rating Master

Vanishing icons in firefox

Postby xtaz » 08 Feb 2016, 23:30

Is anybody else seeing icons in the sidebar go missing in Firefox if you hover over them with the mouse? The image vanishes just leaving behind a square where it used to be. If you move the pointer over them again then they come back. It's been like this for a week or so I think but I have no idea if it is a tt-rss git update that's done it or a firefox update. Just curious if anybody else is seeing anything like this? Below you can see that the bottom two have vanished and the one above that just has a faint square. I'm using Firefox 44.0.1 and tt-rss is at the latest git revision.

It seems to also only do this if the feed list is hidden to show only unread feeds. If I press f-a then all of the icons are always shown.

icons.png
icons.png (4.85 KiB) Viewed 9687 times

fox
^ me reading your posts ^

Re: Vanishing icons in firefox

Postby fox » 08 Feb 2016, 23:43

fwiw it's been a while since i did anything with the icons idk

check user css / themes maybe?

xtaz
Bear Rating Master
Bear Rating Master

Re: Vanishing icons in firefox

Postby xtaz » 09 Feb 2016, 00:16

I don't have any user css, but I am using my own theme to make a few small changes. However I did try switching it back to default.css and the same thing happens. Just disabled all plugins within firefox as well and that doesn't make any difference.

Return to “Support”