Page 1 of 1

problem with search in Android client

Posted: 03 Sep 2016, 14:10
by pcause
I was browsing headlines for a label in the android client. I had set the view to unread. I did a search for xxx. When the results came back I was seeing read results as well as unread results, even though the unread setting was on. I tapped the upper right menu and look at the "set view" and adaptive was set. I changed to unread and got search results that matched but were unread.

Looks like the search from the client is ignoring the view setting when doing or returning results.

Re: problem with search in Android client

Posted: 05 Sep 2016, 14:59
by fox
i'll take a look when i feel like screwing around with android, thanks for reporting