Postby kalerosky » 22 Apr 2013, 19:44

Omg! it's great!
Thank you!!!!

xtaz
Bear Rating Master
Bear Rating Master

Re: Mobile webapp for TT RSS: ttrss-mobile

Postby xtaz » 23 Apr 2013, 11:51

Anyone else tried the new version that was pushed to git last night? I can't get it to work. It loads what looks like a login screen and then immediatly redirects to a screen showing Loading... and looks like it thinks it is logged in with the menu bar at the top when it isn't. If i click the menu, and logout it just sits there saying logging out and does nothing. Tried clearing all cache, checked the config etc.

mboinet
Bear Rating Disaster
Bear Rating Disaster

Postby mboinet » 23 Apr 2013, 13:36

Did you move your conf.js file from the root dir of the webapp to the scripts dir? It needs to be where the new conf.js-dist is.

mboinet
Bear Rating Disaster
Bear Rating Disaster

Postby mboinet » 23 Apr 2013, 13:43

Sorry I tested this on my public server and I've got the same error: Uncaught ReferenceError: apiErrorHandler is not defined

I don't have this error on my iPhone though, just in Chrome.

xtaz
Bear Rating Master
Bear Rating Master

Postby xtaz » 23 Apr 2013, 13:49

Tested it in both Firefox and my iPhone and got the same result. To start with I did a git pull as I was following it from the git repo. Then I noticed you had significantly changed it. I changed my web server config to point to the /ttrss-mobile/src/ directory and copied the new conf.js in the scripts directory yes. When this didn't work I instead tried extracting the 0.9.1 tarball into a new directory and configured this instead. Same issue.

In case it causes any weirdness, my config is to alias /tt-rss/mobile/ to /path/to/files/ttrss-mobile/src, but I set the config to point to /tt-rss/ and /tt-rss/mobile/.

mboinet
Bear Rating Disaster
Bear Rating Disaster

Postby mboinet » 23 Apr 2013, 14:53

There was a problem when the user was not logged in. When I translated the API functions into a module, I made a mistake. It should be fixed in 0.9.2.

xtaz
Bear Rating Master
Bear Rating Master

Postby xtaz » 23 Apr 2013, 15:45

It works now I have pulled from git again. Thanks!

Only thing now is I go into "Fresh articles" and then save this as a homepage webapp so usually whenever I click on it it just opens straight up into the Fresh articles section. This works OK, but it loads a horrible looking unstyled page first that says stuff like categories, refresh, logout, reader login, username, password etc on it before the screen goes blank and then opens up into the proper fresh articles feed. Didn't do this on the older version and looked much cleaner. Is this a work in progress that you know about or is this something else weird going on on my phone?

mboinet
Bear Rating Disaster
Bear Rating Disaster

Postby mboinet » 23 Apr 2013, 15:54

This is a known regression caused by RequireJS. The jQueryMobile script is not loaded soon enough. I don't know yet if I'm going to do something about this.

In 0.9.2 logout is not working. I've got a fix commited but it's not released yet. Also in the pipe is a rewrite of the conf.js file, you'll need to be careful on a future update, sorry about that.

xtaz
Bear Rating Master
Bear Rating Master

Postby xtaz » 24 Apr 2013, 00:14

Hmmmm. I take it back. It *was* working this afternoon, but now for some reason it's gone back to doing exactly what it was earlier. Had to go back to the old 0.9 version to be able to login again. And it's not the update to the conf file. I noticed that and copied it again. I had git pulled to the very latest, but changed my tt-rss password, but didn't log out of the app first. Deleted the app from the homescreen, cleared the safari cache. But now with the latest git I can't get the login up, it just does what I described earlier.

mboinet
Bear Rating Disaster
Bear Rating Disaster

Postby mboinet » 24 Apr 2013, 00:51

Please use only versions, not git master: I'm working on it and breaking things.
So if I understand well, even 0.9.2 doesn't work for you?

xtaz
Bear Rating Master
Bear Rating Master

Postby xtaz » 24 Apr 2013, 01:00

Ahhhh OK. I assumed your development would be in another branch and master would be "stable". OK, I'll keep to the releases then. Yeah I had actually tried reverting to a previous git commit, the one which I *thought* I was using earlier this afternoon, which didn't work and so I reverted all the way back to my original 0.9 install. However I've just used the actual 0.9.2 tarball and that works fine. So I guess I picked the wrong commit to revert to. Ignore me then, other than the fact the very latest git doesn't appear to work, but lesson learned, I'll stick to the releases then!

mboinet
Bear Rating Disaster
Bear Rating Disaster

Postby mboinet » 24 Apr 2013, 01:09

You're right, latest git should work ;-)

But I didn't test well enough.

Tom555
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Postby Tom555 » 25 Apr 2013, 20:58

Hi,

I installed the 0.92 and still have the problem. It loads forever and i have no chance to login or do anything. I attached a screenshot from IOS Safari on iphone 5. Thats all what i get.

I am calling http://www.pagetomyreader/src/index.html is that correct ?

What do i have to configure in the config.js ?

define({

/* URL to access your Tiny Tiny RSS installation */
apiPath: "http://www.urltotinyrss/api/",

/* URL to access this webapp */
webappPath: "http://www.pathtomobilett-rss/"

});

Is that correct ? Or do i have to configure relative path to the tinyrss script ?

[EDIT]
Ok got it to work when i copied inside of my reader installation in a mobile directory. But i could not find any possibility to install it outside of my tiny rss installation.

Regards
Tom
Attachments
pic.png
Screenshot
pic.png (69.41 KiB) Viewed 2863 times
Last edited by Tom555 on 25 Apr 2013, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

mboinet
Bear Rating Disaster
Bear Rating Disaster

Postby mboinet » 25 Apr 2013, 22:02

Tom555
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Postby Tom555 » 26 Apr 2013, 10:54

Thank you for the answer, i will try that :)

Return to “Development”