(been reading here a few days so I will thread carefully)
I installed tt-rss 1.7.8 a week ago and I am impressed. This morning I did a webupgrade. After the upgrade tt-rss did not start up again. The reason was several 'defines' missing in config.php. I copied this from the config.php-dist file and after upgrading the database tt-rss started up fine again.
The keys missing were:
One key name was changed from SMTP_HOST to SMTP_SERVER
Adding them was very easy thanks to the excellent documentation in config.php-dist. So this post more a "just to let you know"
(goes and finds his flame resistant suit)
Development-related discussion, including bundled plugins
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests