Page 1 of 1

upgrade 1.7.8 to 1.79 done but had some snags

Posted: 15 May 2013, 13:09
by ron
(been reading here a few days so I will thread carefully)

I installed tt-rss 1.7.8 a week ago and I am impressed. This morning I did a webupgrade. After the upgrade tt-rss did not start up again. The reason was several 'defines' missing in config.php. I copied this from the config.php-dist file and after upgrading the database tt-rss started up fine again.

The keys missing were:
* FEED_CRYPT_KEY
* SPHINX_SERVER
* LOG_CONFIGURATION

One key name was changed from SMTP_HOST to SMTP_SERVER

Adding them was very easy thanks to the excellent documentation in config.php-dist. So this post more a "just to let you know"

Ron
(goes and finds his flame resistant suit)

Re: upgrade 1.7.8 to 1.79 done but had some snags

Posted: 15 May 2013, 13:16
by blainemono
Cool story, bro