I have a development server in the basement, and production on the net. In moving feeds between sites
I noticed that the "Export OPML" button always returned a file named: "opml.php". This got confusing really quickly.
I wanted all the feeds, minus the settings, with a unique name.
The original look-n-feel:
So I extended the OPML preference pane.
It now suggests a name TinyTinyRSS.opml, and also asks if you want the settings included in the output (Default is: Yes)
Here is how it looks now:
I made the mistake of including this extension with the fixes I also made. I have now separated this into 2 commits at GitHub
Just the fixes is: https://github.com/meyercr/Tiny-Tiny-RS ... 743e0a80f7
The OPML Extension (after the fixes) is: https://github.com/meyercr/Tiny-Tiny-RS ... eb2939389a
Development-related discussion, including bundled plugins
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- ^ me reading your posts ^
- Posts: 6318
- Joined: 27 Aug 2005, 22:53
- Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Yeah it really took me a while to notice this in the moderation queue.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests