Pocket plugin not working :(

Post plugins and custom CSS snippets here
vincen
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Pocket plugin not working :(

Postby vincen » 21 Apr 2013, 10:58

Hi,

I discover Tiny Tiny RSS that I just installed on my server and that is working great but I have an issue. I'm used to use Pocket service, so I installed the Pocket plugin but it doesn't work :( it displays well the icon of Pocket at the bottom right of each article but when I click on it I get a popup displayed that's loading URL: /backend.php?op=backend&method=loading and display a text stating it's loading but nothing more happens :( I'm running Tiny Tiny RSS 1.7.8

Thanks,

Vincèn

fox
^ me reading your posts ^

Re: Pocket plugin not working :(

Postby fox » 21 Apr 2013, 11:26

Yeah I'm afraid plugins in contrib repository have been updated for 1.7.9. You can get the older version here:

https://github.com/gothfox/Tiny-Tiny-RS ... tree/1.7.8

vincen
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Postby vincen » 21 Apr 2013, 12:01

fox wrote:Yeah I'm afraid plugins in contrib repository have been updated for 1.7.9. You can get the older version here:
https://github.com/gothfox/Tiny-Tiny-RS ... tree/1.7.8

Well I downloaded well the pocket plugin from your link already but I had not noticed the plugin version was different depending of tiny tiny rss version :) it now works perfect, thansk a lot :)

jasminebanks
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Postby jasminebanks » 01 May 2013, 01:55

I just wanted to present an alternative to using a plug-in. I am using an IFTTT.com (if this then that) recipe which uses the RSS feed for Starred Articles as its trigger.

Select "Feed" channel as your "If This" channel and set your Starred Articles as the feed URL.
Then select "Pocket" as the "then That" channel and choose "Save for Later" option (you can specify generic tags here as well).

Every new item added to your Starred Articles feed will be automatically saved to Pocket.

yelfathi
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Postby yelfathi » 04 Jun 2013, 17:09

Is there any plugin that could reproduce exactly what getpocket do with google reader, just click on the button and then it is added to the getpocket cloud in background with no further action. And the best will be to also have this button without expanding the feed :).
Thanks

Return to “Themes and plugins”