Currently supported mobilize services:
- Readability (default option)
- Google Mobilizer
- Stripped Original (original article without styles and images)
- Original (full original article)
Plugin is heavily based on 'auto_embed_original' and 'embed_original', big thanx to macfly and fox. Problems i'd got with those plugins was unability to display contents of some sites inside iframe. Nested site can block displaying itself inside iframe by setting "X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN" response header. Such is used at google.com, yandex.ru, habrahabr.ru and many more different sites. So, i have to pass contents thru some mobilizing backend to strip this header, and unnecessary styling.
Plugin is configured from feed settings:
It'll create two additional SQL tables: 'plugin_mobilize_mobilizers' and 'plugin_mobilize_feeds'
- Download mobilize.zip plugin
- Put /mobilize/ folder from archive to your /tt-rss/plugins/ folder
- Open tt-rss -> Preferences -> Plugins and activate Mobilize plugin
- To open mobilized article press "zoom" button at article toolbar, or use hotkey "V"