Overview of custom CSS-options?

Post plugins and custom CSS snippets here
aratistern
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Overview of custom CSS-options?

Postby aratistern » 27 Mar 2014, 16:42

Hi,

Thank you for creating this wonderful software. I've been using it ever since Google Reader shut down, it works great for me, and I really love that I can use it as an archive for all sorts of feeds by disabling automatic purging.

Now my question: I prefer using the standard theme to be compatible with future updates. However, there are some aspects I like to customize like certain colors, font size, etc. For that purpose I use the custom-css option in Preferences, which works well, but not all customizations can be taken from "/css/tt-rss.css" file that is linked in the customization dialogue.

• For example, to adjust the font of the articles list, you need to take the values used in the "/css/cdm.css" file.
  • In this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2925, I've seen values such as ".claro #content-insert { font-size : 12px; }" being used, although they are not part of the "/css/tt-rss.css" file.

My question is therefore: Is there a comprehensive list of css-options? E.g. a screenshot of TT RSS in action with comments on what css values are used? Or can anyone point me in the direction of which css-file influences which output?

Thanks a lot!

fox
^ me reading your posts ^

Re: Overview of custom CSS-options?

Postby fox » 27 Mar 2014, 22:00

User css overrides all stylesheets, it's just the help text in the dialog only references the main one because I forgot to update it when the css got split.

>My question is therefore: Is there a comprehensive list of css-options? E.g. a screenshot of TT RSS in action with comments on what css values are used? Or can anyone point me in the direction of which css-file influences which output?

Your browser has element inspector, you can use that.

Return to “Themes and plugins”