Info and installation:
Basic feed statistics for Tiny Tiny RSS. Adds a statistics pane to the feed preferences tab, including both a Google Reader-style one line summary and a table of statistics per feed.
- The table is sorted by posts/day. No way to change this in the preferences, but you can easily change it in the SQL query.
- We do not keep track of actual feed activity, but instead only look at the current database. This has a few implications, e.g. we do not keep lifetime read counts. If you don't have purging enabled, you can still get generate them by modifying the default interval (30 days).
- The items per day calculation assumes all feeds were followed for the entire interval. If they were recently added, the value will be wrong.
- Upload the feedstatistics directory into [TT-RSS root directory]/plugins.
- Set the correct permissions, if neeeded.
- Enable the plugin by going to Preferences -> Plugins.
v1.00 - Initial Release (2014-07-05)
v1.01 - Made compatible with pgSQL (2014-07-05)
v1.02 - Fixed bug introduced in 1.01 in items/day calculation for low purge delays (2014-07-06)
v1.03 - Now also showing feeds with 0 posts in the period. Version changed to match expected format. (2014-07-08)
v1.04 - Replaced sums with counts (2014-07-08)
The source is on GitHub: https://github.com/jsoares/ttrss-plugin-feedstatistics
Download the zip file, extract feedstatistics to your plugins directory, and enable the plugin. A new pane will show up under Preferences -> Feeds.
Originally requested and dismissed as stupid here.