Best iphone support ?

Post plugins and custom CSS snippets here
chris777
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Best iphone support ?

Postby chris777 » 01 Feb 2017, 16:15

Hi,
I have seen different apps (tiny ready, ttrss2, feedsushi...) to support ttrss on iphone. I saw diferent themes or plugins that could help like this one :
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3650&p=21620&hilit=iphone#p21620

From your experience what is the best way and best tool to read your ttrss feeds on iphone ?

JustAMacUser
Bear Rating Overlord
Bear Rating Overlord

Re: Best iphone support ?

Postby JustAMacUser » 01 Feb 2017, 17:39

I wrote my own plugin to mimic the Fever API, then used . Reeder always seemed (to me) to be the best iOS app for reading. Well polished, fast, offline support, etc. There is a that also replicates the Fever API and would let you use Reeder.

Nowadays I'm using my own plugin built around Bootstrap 3 to provide a fully responsive, web-based UI for iPhone and iPad with a focus on touch gestures (on the desktop I still use the native UI because it works a bit better with a keyboard and mouse). I don't feel my plugin is ready for public at this time as it lacks support for things like categories, special feeds, etc. (I don't really use those so I never added them initially. But it's on my roadmap and I'll probably post the code public once that's done.)

If you're looking for something in a browser, seemed to work well when I tried it last.

chris777
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Re: Best iphone support ?

Postby chris777 » 04 Feb 2017, 17:34

Hi, Thank you for your feedback.
I just tried the webapp ttrss-mobile, but it displays this for me :
screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg (60.66 KiB) Viewed 2354 times

Am I missing something (package...) ?

Return to “Themes and plugins”