mark older as read for mobile

Request new functionality here
pcause
Bear Rating Master
Bear Rating Master

mark older as read for mobile

Postby pcause » 05 Dec 2016, 15:17

I often travel for a week or more at a time. The android client is very good but I miss one feature from the web version - ability to mark everything older than 1 day or some other period as read. I know you hate android but adding this would be very useful. And, while I am making the suggestion it would be better to be able to specify the interval in hours rather than fixed periods like 1 day or week. Sometimes I want the flexibility based on outside events and travel to pick a custom interval. The default could be 24 hours so it is easy to use for thar interval.

Thanks in advance

fox
^ me reading your posts ^

Re: mark older as read for mobile

Postby fox » 05 Dec 2016, 15:54

sorry but i'm not adding any further UI bloat to android app at this point (or likely ever, i'm mostly satisfied with the app and android development in general being pure aids cancer is highly discouraging to try anything)

>And, while I am making the suggestion it would be better to be able to specify the interval in hours rather than fixed periods like 1 day or week.

for tt-rss proper this can be easily added via a plugin, it's gonna be a separate toolbar button though

pcause
Bear Rating Master
Bear Rating Master

Re: mark older as read for mobile

Postby pcause » 05 Dec 2016, 17:33

Thanks for the consideration and reply. I have made the capability an addon already for the web version.

Return to “Feature requests”