Mobile webapp for TT RSS: ttrss-mobile

Development-related discussion, including bundled plugins
Marty
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Re: Mobile webapp for TT RSS: ttrss-mobile

Postby Marty » 26 Jun 2013, 01:33

Hi,

After testing a ttrss demo mobile frontend on [url]https://icnerd.com/2013/05/21/tiny-tiny-rss-demo-site/[/url] I may have finally found a solution for [url=http://tt-rss.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1970]my request[/url] - using tt-rss from the Firefox sidebar. :D

When loading the mobile webapp in the sidebar - what do I have to modify so that clicking on categories or feeds does not make them load in the main window but in the sidebar? :?:

And could you add a button on the bottom of the list of articles to load more articles? :?:

And, third, there should also be a "mark all articles as read" button!

Thank you for your help!

smeerbartje
Bear Rating Disaster
Bear Rating Disaster

Postby smeerbartje » 26 Jun 2013, 10:31

Mboinet, are you still actively developing the mobile client?

xtaz
Bear Rating Master
Bear Rating Master

Postby xtaz » 06 Jul 2013, 21:36

[quote="smeerbartje"]Mboinet, are you still actively developing the mobile client?

He probably is, but he just had a new baby so I guess he has better things to do with his time at the moment!

Although, when you do come back, I've thought of a suggestion. It's been annoying me whenever I click on a link in a post it opens up in Safari as a separate app. Then I have to close Safari and go back into the ttrss-mobile app. This is annoying in itself, but it's more annoying when you still want to read something else in that post and it's now been marked as read.

My suggestion is I wonder if it's possible to open new links within an iframe or something within the app itself, and keep the menu bar active so you can click back to the post? Basically like Reeder works. That would be awesome. Possible?