[trunk] sql-problem

Support requests, bug reports, etc. go here. Dedicated servers / VDS hosting only
nippon
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

[trunk] sql-problem

Postby nippon » 24 Aug 2013, 15:29

Code: Select all

E_WARNING (2)   classes/db/mysqli.php:40   mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given

Code: Select all

E_USER_ERROR (256)   classes/db/mysqli.php:33   Query SELECT ttrss_feeds.feed_url,ttrss_feeds.id FROM ttrss_feeds, ttrss_users, ttrss_user_prefs WHERE ttrss_feeds.owner_uid = ttrss_users.id AND ttrss_users.id = ttrss_user_prefs.owner_uid AND ttrss_user_prefs.pref_name = 'DEFAULT_UPDATE_INTERVAL' AND ttrss_feeds.owner_uid = AND (( ttrss_feeds.update_interval = 0 AND ttrss_feeds.last_updated < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL CONVERT(ttrss_user_prefs.value, SIGNED INTEGER) MINUTE) ) OR ( ttrss_feeds.update_interval > 0 AND ttrss_feeds.last_updated < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL ttrss_feeds.update_interval MINUTE) ) OR ttrss_feeds.last_updated IS NULL OR last_updated = '1970-01-01 00:00:00') AND (ttrss_feeds.last_update_started IS NULL OR ttrss_feeds.last_update_started < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 5 MINUTE)) ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 30 failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND (( ttrss_feeds.update_interval = 0 AND ttrss_feeds.last_updated < ' at line 9

Which settings do you need to fix this?

fox
^ me reading your posts ^

Re: [trunk] sql-problem

Postby fox » 25 Aug 2013, 17:35

I think this should fix it:

https://github.com/gothfox/Tiny-Tiny-RS ... c964c8e3b0

Thanks for reporting but in the future please add at least some context to your report.

nippon
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Postby nippon » 25 Aug 2013, 19:19

Okay, here some informations.
The db-updates to ver122 goes well and i could login to my ttrss-inst but i got no feed-updates. I saw both messages in preferences -> system -> error log.
I read through the wiki for "UpdatingFeeds" and i think that i use an unsupported/deprecated method. May i ask, how long this will be supported?

muammar
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Postby muammar » 23 Sep 2013, 12:51

Hi,

I updated today to version 1.10 from the previous stable one, and I am getting the same error as reported here. I am able to log in, my feeds seem to be updated by my cron job, but they are not displayed. I've checked that permissions of directories in cache/ are ok. Attached you'll find the log that's read from System tab. I tried to update the database scheme, but the update.php script said it's ok as well.

Thanks,

fox

Postby fox » 23 Sep 2013, 13:04

This has nothing to do with feed display, also you didn't attach anything.

muammar
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Postby muammar » 23 Sep 2013, 13:38

fox wrote:This has nothing to do with feed display, also you didn't attach anything.

Shit.. Sorry about that. Here you are a link then: http://goo.gl/p3qtxM

Thanks for the fast reply.

fox

Postby fox » 23 Sep 2013, 13:57

Your schema is fucked probably because you did something wrong with updates and missed version 122 which adds the column. Unsurprisingly this also has nothing to do with current trunk or original poster question.

Apply contents of schema/versions/.../122.sql excluding set schema_version line. In the future please create separate topics for unrelated issues.

muammar
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Postby muammar » 23 Sep 2013, 15:07

fox wrote:Your schema is fucked probably because you did something wrong with updates and missed version 122 which adds the column. Unsurprisingly this also has nothing to do with current trunk or original poster question.

Apply contents of schema/versions/.../122.sql excluding set schema_version line. In the future please create separate topics for unrelated issues.

You are right, I missed version 122. I'll apply the contents, sorry about the unrelated issue. Thanks!

fox

Postby fox » 23 Sep 2013, 15:09

muammar wrote:You are right, I missed version 122.

How is this even possible? Were you upgrading by hand or something?

muammar
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Postby muammar » 23 Sep 2013, 22:28

fox wrote:
muammar wrote:You are right, I missed version 122.

How is this even possible? Were you upgrading by hand or something?

All the updates,I have been doing them using the updater you have built-in in ttrss. From 01 to 22 september I had not access to my server because I was abroad. So then, when I tried to update today it ended fucked up (I don't know why because the update process it worked perfectly before for me). I think that's why I didn't have 122 (I've checked and the previous version was 121). Thanks for your fast replies!

Return to “Support”