I know that some of my feeds are updated weekly on a particular day of the week, or daily at a particular time,whilst others are updated much more frequently.
What are the thoughts on adding a numeric value which can be used by the update frequency to 'tune' the frequency.
- Monthly - number 0 - 30 - day of month to refresh the feed.
- Weekly - number 0 - 6 = day of the week on which to refresh the feed
- Daily - number 0 - 23 = hour of day to refresh the feed
- Hourly - number 0 - 59 = minute of hour to refresh feed.
- Any other frequency simply ignores the number.
Anyway, loving tt-rss, use it all the time and really grateful that it exists.