I was browsing headlines for a label in the android client. I had set the view to unread. I did a search for xxx. When the results came back I was seeing read results as well as unread results, even though the unread setting was on. I tapped the upper right menu and look at the "set view" and adaptive was set. I changed to unread and got search results that matched but were unread.
Looks like the search from the client is ignoring the view setting when doing or returning results.
Support requests, bug reports, etc. go here. Dedicated servers / VDS hosting only
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests