Online going down at 15.11.2012

Questions about http://online.tt-rss.org go here
luke911
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Re: Online going down at 15.11.2012

Postby luke911 » 19 Oct 2012, 23:05

Alvin/fox, i'll try and put together a how-to tonight and get it posted.

I've also been thinking about starting a hosted service for those that can't put up their own server themselves. Would a $1-2 a month subscription be a reasonable amount for this just to help cover hosting costs? I have a demo install up on my test server if you'd like to try it out. If you're interested just let me know and i'll message you the specifics.

alvin
Bear Rating Trainee
Bear Rating Trainee

Re: Online going down at 15.11.2012

Postby alvin » 20 Oct 2012, 03:17

[quote="luke911"]Alvin/fox, i'll try and put together a how-to tonight and get it posted.

Thanks, I am sure it will help....

[quote="luke911"]I've also been thinking about starting a hosted service for those that can't put up their own server themselves. Would a $1-2 a month subscription be a reasonable amount for this just to help cover hosting costs? I have a demo install up on my test server if you'd like to try it out. If you're interested just let me know and i'll message you the specifics.

I think it would be a good service... However I have a lot of scripts running on a hosted account, it is just that sometimes you have a small problem with scripts that do not have a real good install script, you know what I mean... scripts like wordpress are real pros at not having install problems... As soon as I have the time I will go back to getting an install to work, I just never got to the bottom of my last problems because the online worked so good...

Thanks so much for your help :D