- It really should be faster than previous releases. It only refresh the lists when really needed.
- labels were removed for now
- code is modular and cleaner
- On startup, it's a bit dirty and let you see the page unstyled
- lot of bug fixes
- read/unread list elements are marked with normal/bold font weigth (no more grouping)
- API timeout set at 15s
- better error reporting (when conf.js is not OK for example)
- you can choose the articles sort order from the setting page
Read articles/feeds/categories appear with a normal font weight whereas unread are bold in the lists. I'm listening for ideas of what's the best way to indicate this (color change, little icon on the left, a blue dot, a darker background for the list element with unread).